“Scooby-Doo” star Matthew Lillard is the host of an Airbnb continue to be in the typical Mystery Device van from the 2002 movie.
“Zoinks! It’s been 20 several years given that I played Shaggy in the to start with reside-action “Scooby-Doo” film by Warner Bros., but his spirit has been with me since,” the Airbnb listing reads. “To rejoice, I’m throwing it back to 2002 with a absolutely groovy keep in the gang’s beloved Thriller Device, monsters not involved.”
Booking: Booking opens on Airbnb at 11 a.m. MDT on Thursday, June 16. You can e book the van June 24-26 in Malibu, California, for $20 a night.
- Company are liable for their possess vacation to and from California, the listing states, given this is a family vacation rental and not a contest.
Who is suitable to stay? Usa Nowadays states that two men and women over the age of 18 can e book the van each individual evening.
- In purchase to be qualified you will have to have an Airbnb profile with favourable reviews from earlier stays.
What is in the van? Booking arrives with a digital greeting from Lillard, “I may well even share some of my favourite reminiscences with the meddling children,” he suggests.
- The van will be equipped with early 2000s throwbacks this sort of as the most recent Sugar Ray CD on a moveable player, Shaggy’s vintage puka shell necklace, and a groovy lava lamp.
- It’ll also have Scooby and Shaggy’s favored treats, like hot canine, eggplant burgers, popcorn and sweet.
- The listing states the van will be outfitted with the “Scooby-Doo” motion picture, and outdoor seating, accomplished with a hammock.
A very good cause: Airbnb will make a donation of the earnings to Five Acres, an organization devoted to furnishing secure housing and psychological well being expert services to children in foster care, the listing stated.
window.fbAsyncInit = functionality() FB.init(
appId : '528443600593200',
xfbml : real, edition : 'v2.9' )
(purpose(d, s, id) var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s) if (d.getElementById(id)) return js = d.createElement(s) js.id = id js.src = "https://connect.fb.web/en_US/sdk.js" fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs) (doc, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'))